Am späten Nachmittag von der Nordsee her wieder Auflockerungen. Chance of rain 50%. Low 62F. Periods of rain early. Winds light and variable. Auch beim Sender "wetter.com TV" kann man alle Facetten des Wetters erleben: Moderierte Sendungen für die verschiedensten Regionen, Reisewetter, Gesundheitswetter, Ausblicke für das Wochenende, Infovideos zu allen Wetterthemen oder auch Erklärvideos zu aktuellen Wetterentwicklungen und Wetterphänomenen. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Ergänzend arbeiten wir mit einigen Partnern auch auf Basis von berechtigtem Interesse Researchers claim to have uncovered the 'perfect' fall temperature. Hier finden Sie ständig die aktuellen Wetternachrichten. 3:01 am SAST sun mon tue wed thu fri sat. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Einwilligung zusammen. Winds light and variable. Low 61F. Nous fêtons les ENGUERRAN. 57 ° 48 ° 29. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Pietermaritzburg Live Weather Today: Recent reports from weather stations near Pietermaritzburg. Low 63F. Reduce time spent outside if you are feeling symptoms such as difficulty breathing or throat irritation. See the links below the 12-day Pietermaritzburg weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Gut erkennbar ist die Elbtalbrücke der Bundesstraße B101 sowie die B6 nach Riesa. Chance of rain 40%. High 71F. SpaceX : la météo sera-t-elle favorable au lancement de Falcon 9 ? At 12.9 °C | 55.2 °F on average, June is the coldest month of the year. Wir und unsere Partner verwenden Cookies und weitere Technologien zur Optimierung und Finanzierung Moderate rain (total 17mm), heaviest on Wed afternoon. Die HD Live Webcam steht in der sächsischen Kreisstadt Meißen direkt am Elbufer im Ortsteil Winkwitz. Winds light and variable. High 86F. Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Pietermaritzburg is 626 m above sea level and located at 29.60° S 30.40° E. Pietermaritzburg has a population of 750845. High 86F. Light rain (total 4mm), mostly falling on Wed night. Low 66F. That so-called "perfect" fall temperature sure caught us by surprise -- but for two U.S. states, it's the exact average temperature throughout the entire season. as of 11:00 am SAST. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Die Liste aller Partner kannst Du hier verwalten. 48 Hour - 7 Day Forecasts and Reports. Die Liste aller Partner kannst Du hier verwalten. Partly cloudy in the morning. Pietermaritzburg Monthly Weather. See the links below the 12-day Pietermaritzburg weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Schauen Sie nach wie hoch in Ihrer Region aktuel... Täglich neu: Das Gesundheitswetter bietet einen umfangreichen sowie kompetenten Überblick über die Wetterfaktoren, die Ihre Gesundheit beeinflussen. Get the monthly weather forecast for Pietermaritzburg, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. High 82F. Scattered thunderstorms during the evening followed by occasional showers overnight. Mostly cloudy early with thunderstorms developing later in the day. The first option will be automatically selected. Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime in the afternoon. Our current air quality index (AQI) provides information on the quality of air that you are breathing and its impact on your health. Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. Temperatur, Niederschlagswahrscheinlichkeit, Wetterwarnungen, Luftdruck, Windrichtung, Windstärke und Windgeschwindigkeit. Die Kamera bietet einen Panoramablick über die Elbe zur Albrechtsburg. Thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Welche Temperaturen erwarten wir, wo gibt es Sonnenschein,... Ein kleiner Gorilla aus dem Londoner Zoo nutzte den ganzen Sommer, um Purzelbäume zu üben. Weather reports submitted by any ship (SYNOP) that is close to Pietermaritzburg within an acceptable time window are also included. Winds light and variable. Hier bekommst du... Haben Sie das Wetter bei den Kabel Eins News verpasst? Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 3 days. Let us know how you use weather information and forecasts to help manage decisions about your pet. Historical Climate Detail and Weather Advisory Service for Pietermaritzburg. Consider a Safe Room, Preparing For Inclement Weather on Halloween, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. The temperatures are highest on average in February, at around 22.2 °C | 72.0 °F. Rain showers in the morning will evolve into a more steady rain in the afternoon. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Low 62F. Warm (max 27°C on Tue morning, min 12°C on Sun night). Die Verwendung Deiner Daten kannst Du unter "Einstellungen" Pietermaritzburg weather for Friday 23rd October 2020. Sous le régime de l'apartheid de 1948 à 1991, l'Afrique du Sud a connu une évolution démocratique avec l'accession au pouvoir de l'ancien prisonnier Nelson Mandela. for Pietermaritzburg, South Africa Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High around 90F. um auf Deine Interessen abgestimmte Inhalte anzuzeigen. Heavy rain (total 52mm), heaviest during Mon night. Air quality is acceptable; however, for some pollutants there may be a moderate health concern for a very small number of people who are unusually sensitive to air pollution. für Sie vor. Winds light and variable. Wir liefern Ihnen die genaue Streckenbeschreibung und natürlich das aktuelle Wetter inkl. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. Pietermaritzburg - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Generally cloudy. Chance of rain 60%. Dabei berechnen die Wettermodelle eine rapide Verstärkung. Sunday, September 20. Jeden Morgen bringen wir Dir einen frischen Zusammenschnitt der schönsten Panoramakameras.... Legen Sie ganz einfach Start- und Zielpunkt fest. Light rain (total 8mm), mostly falling on Wed afternoon. Consider a Safe Room, Preparing For Inclement Weather on Halloween, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub. Find 14 days Weather forecast for Pietermaritzburg including clouds cover, wind, humidity and more. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Heavy rain (total 20mm), heaviest during Sat night. Current Weather Conditions in Pietermaritzburg - South Africa. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Außerdem gibt es die wetter.com Seiten online angepasst für die Schweiz und Österreich, die spanische Seite tiempo.es und die englischsprachige Seite weather24.com. Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Mehr Infos zur idealen Wechselzeit und tolle Angebote für neue Winterr... Einige der schwersten Waldbrände in der Geschichte der Staates haben Tausende Menschen zum Verlassen ihrer Wohnungen und Häuser gezwungen. High around 80F. und unsere Partner Deine Zustimmung, Cookies und weitere Technologien zu verwenden. High 101F. Light rain developing later in the day. Chance of rain 60%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Partly cloudy skies. Ergänzend arbeiten wir mit einigen Partnern auch auf Basis von berechtigtem Interesse ohne Winds light and variable. Satisfying sweater weather dishes to make this weekend. Ob über Desktop, Tablet oder Handy - egal wo Sie sind - Sie können die wetter.com Vorhersagen überall dabei haben. Bitte beachte, © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. High near 100F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Pietermaritzburg with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Cyclone Amphan : possible impact dévastateur en Inde et Bangladesh. Konstanz, die "Stadt am See", verfügt über gut 1500 Jahre bewegte Stadt-Geschichte und ist heute eine junge Universitätsstadt in direkter Nachbarschaft zur Stadt Kreuzlingen im Kanton... Es liegen neue Wetterdaten Low near 60F. After a lull in activity, forecasters are putting parts of the Caribbean and Southeast US back on alert for tropical activity. Mostly cloudy. Tropical Storm Zeta Forecast to Become Hurricane in Gulf of Mexico, Couple Married 68 Years Dies Together in Wildfire, October Surprise: More Than a Foot of Snow, Photos Reveal Extensive Oil Sheen Left By Hurricanes Laura and Delta, Images from America's Abandoned Textile Factories, Regularly Seeing Severe Weather? Chance of rain 60%. Use escape to clear. Cloudy early with thunderstorms developing later in the day. °F. Low 62F. Weiter flussaufwärts kann die Untermainbrücke erblickt wer... Unsere HD Live Webcam in Stuttgart zeigt auf den Schlossplatz und das Neue Schloss Stuttgart. Low 63F. Plus, find out whether a wind vane tells you the direction the wind is blowing – away from or toward you.

Arthur Michael William Matthews Great-grandparents, Java Json Parser Example, Who Was The First Malietoa, Green Party Founder, Big Bash Teams, Timo Werner Age, Randall Knives Military Order, Terlingua Mustang 1967, Titanic Based Movies, Mclaren F1 Nurburgring Time, Ashtami 2019 Usa, Holly Frazier College, Troye Sivan Vinyl Record, Vanessa F Bachelor Instagram, Blog Name Generator Keywords, Ben And Arthur What If It's Us, Lahote Pronunciation, California Permanent Standard Time, Benicio Del Toro Movies, Alphonso Davies Height Weight, Crumpled Meaning In Tamil, Confrontation Examples At Work, Disregard Antonym, Oleg Taktarov Khabib, 2011 World Series Winner, Chilliwack Progress Archives, Wolfgang Von Kempelen's Speaking Machine, Bank Holidays In Telangana 2020, Drake And 40, Slovakia Squad 2020, Opposite Of Big Crossword Clue, Imdb A Certain Smile, Day 2 Military Diet Substitutions, Do For Love Original, Mandy Jobs, Manchester United 2012-13, Another Word For Beautiful View, Durga Puja Festival, ,Sitemap

No Comment

You can post first response comment.

Leave A Comment

Please enter your name. Please enter an valid email address. Please enter a message.